The SHOTMASTER Shooting System helps eliminate the "Shot-Killers" through repetition of sound shooting fundamentals. SHOTMASTER works based on the principle of repetition and muscle memory.
- Poor shooting fundamentals. Poor ball hand relationship. Poor grip. The SHOTMASTER System teaches "SHAKE HANDS GRIP ON BALL".
- Eyes not focused on the goal. The SHOTMASTER System teaches "EYES ON THE PRIZE".
- Poor balance, catch in the ready position, shoulders square to basket. Foot, knee, elbow, wrist in line with target. The SHOTMASTER System teaches proper alignment to execute the shot.
- Arms too close to the body or too far away from the body. Inconsistent or weak shooting pocket. SHOTMASTER was designed with this shot-killer in mind.
- Hoisting, throwing, slinging, and launching are not shooting. The SHOTMASTER Shooting System has a zero tolerance policy on these shot-killers!
- Excessive ball travel. Excessive arm movements. The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. Any unnecessary movement off the line reduces efficiency and time. Hitching, dipping, and re-gripping are examples of SHOTMASTER shot-killers.
- Breaking the fundamental principle of shot verticality. Drifting left or right or forward or back (crow hopping, sidestepping). SHOTMASTER helps develop a disciplined fundamentally consistent shot.
- Practicing too far from the goal. Tiger Woods and Jordan Speith don't go to the range and practice putting from 20-25FT. They work inside out not outside in. They work 2-4FT,4-6FT etc...
- Undisciplined shooting in practice, no accountability, no goals, and no measured monitored standards to chart progress. The SHOTMASTER Shooting System destroys this shot-killer!
Video: The Cool Factor
Video: Results vs the Skeptics
The SHOTMASTER Shooting System works. SHOTMASTER was designed as a tool to help shooters master the art of shooting.